Monday, January 23, 2006

anxious..

Let's see now...why would I be feeling this way? Well, there's the fact that I don't think I did well at all in our math Long Exam and Midterms Exam last thursday and friday...AND there's the fact that my paper fell short of the required number of pages and that 'procrastination' has become my middle name and that my advisory grades happen to be so embarrissingly low and that no matter how much I reason with myself, I know I suck...let's see, what else?....oh yeah, there is that thing about me failing my Zoo Lab Exam as well.


Oh, and of course! There is that litte thing about two total strangers calling me in my cellphone having the gall to ask -me- for my name. Hmm....yep, that's about it.



SHH*****************************************TTTT!!!!!!!!!!Frick! I hate this...

No comments: