Monday, January 16, 2006

today..late post

my dormmate locked herself out of her room. ^^; oh well.

Had lab exam (zoo). It's the type I hate -a moving exam with only one and a half minutes for each number (total 11 numbers) which has five questions each (and most were on specimens focused under the microscopes situated well apart from each -this is a problem since neither hand-outs nor books gave a clear image on the actual thing and using stock knowledge of when you'd seen it one or two or three[!] weeks before is very difficult...didn't help that I didn't look up some pictures in the net but sheesh those perfect specimens wouldn't have helped much with our not-so-perfect specimens [no offense to the school...hehe ;P]).

Left school. Came to the dorm. Treated myself to a Starbucks (r) Caramel Cream Frapuccino (r) even though I don't deserve it, what with the blanks and all. But I need the sticker. Hehe..XD am desperate for the planner.

Well, whatever. Logging out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, got the info you want on the cds and stuff. =)