Sunday, February 19, 2006

Super late post. Haha! XD

Anyway, nothing new...if you know me well then you know I'm updating elsewhere. My LJ account -won't post the link.

Anyway, let's recall what has happened...

school:
had problems with my english paper....failed my first draft...and my sources were always checked out...apparently someone has the same topic as me (IPR and the Internet)...sheesh...

final paper, I had help with my dormmate and friend who both happen to be debate people and so writing the argumentative paper was alright now...though....I changed stands....ehehehehe....without telling my teacher...ehe...he...

exams are another thing. failed every one of them. :D <-- forced smile; internal battle, no, WAR going on inside self.

quizzess at least I get okay...I think...recitation...oh, don't get me started.

lessons or is-anything-entering-my-blank-brain?....no...nothing is entering...I'm a pathetic student who has no willpower or interest to learn...I don't care at all...I try to...but I don't.

Starbucks: I hate them. They are incompetent fools who only sought to profit from all the massive buying that their customers did to collect enough stickers for a planner that just so happened to be ideal, er, nice-looking. It's almost March damn them. They have no sense of decency...making everyone want one and then hording the stocks...or if they are to be believed, running out of them :ahem::hoarding::ahem:

myself...more soon...am lazy




No comments: