Wednesday, August 30, 2006

doubly depressed

I am now brain-dead. Too many exams, too many expectations destroyed, too many broken illusions, too much pressure, too little capabilities, too much stress, too much of basically anything related to my academics and the havoc it's wreaking on me, myself, my soul, body, mind, and I --blasted school, I wanna transfer. I feel I am wasting my parents money on this. They're banking too much on my little mind and memory; and this school is too much into thinking each and EVERY one of their students are geniuses. Well, news flash, I ain't one, so deal with it. I also hate that 2 of my teachers are asscrap, insensitive, believe-they-are-helping-when-they-really-are-making-things -worse-and-they-have-zero-capacity-to-understand -their-students-predicaments. I HATE THEM. One teaches too much, too fast saying she would like to helps us every time but instead overrides us when we have a question; the other piles workload on us when he already knows that we have other work due on the same day, I mean, c'mon, it was even one of his (the due workload). The ass.

I so wanna give up (after having shoved up further whatever stick is in their ass).

No comments: