Monday, August 07, 2006

bunch O questions

received am email. thought to post it here. just as well, since I ain't got an update.

Questions About You

1. FIRST NAME?
Frances Margaret
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
nope
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
why should I tell anyone, huh? huh?
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
heck no!
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
ham
WHERE IS QUESTION #6?
this is number 6
7.IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
maybe...
8.DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
always became too lazy to keep one in the end
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
too much so
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
oh yeah!
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
honey stars (with or without the milk)
13.DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
no
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
in physical strength? not really...in terms of willpower? nada!
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
vanilla!!
16. WHAT SIZE SHOE?
6 and a half
17. RED OR PINK?
blood...
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
my lack of willpower in academics
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
my younger bro. I wanna argue about nonsense with someone
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?!
whatev. don't mind either way.
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
blue
22. LAST THING YOU ATE?
tobleron chocolate
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
the fan...soo damn hot. I hate this region's climate. it sux
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
ORANGE!!....or maybe green..?
25. FAVORITE SMELL?
dew drops
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
my younger brother
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
their eyes
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
sure. :)
29. FAVORITE DRINK?
iced tea with sugar (hot ot cold)
30. FAVORITE SPORT?
tennis (who wouldn't want to have control in whacking a ball and have good aiming?)
31. EYE COLOR?
brown
32. HAT SIZE?
medium
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
nope
34. FAVORITE FOOD?
no real favourite
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?
[can't believ I'm saying this] happy ending
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES?
POTC -Pirates of the Carribean
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
yellow
38. SUMMER OR WINTER?
there may not be any winter with snow here but I prefer the cold
39. HUGS OR KISSES?
hugs are more tolerable to wet kisses [though if we're talking bout the chocolates here, it's both]
40. FAVORITE DESSERT?
mango crepe
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
*shrug*
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
...
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
reading and writing japanese - practicing my hiragana and katakana
44.WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I gots none. I either use my touch pad or when using my mouse -my table
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
no tv...well, there is. the maid's. no cable. and I don't care for it. I have my laptop and internet [DSL rules]
47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES?
haven't ever really listened to either of their music so I can't choose
48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
here. QC. I'm living here already (except during sembreak, the 2 weeks after a schoolyear and the two weeks before the next schoolyear)
50. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
BC
51. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
K

No comments: